The well-being of St. Petersburg is at the core of our mission, and we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and how it impacts our community.
- The Nonprofit Needs Request Form is one new way that the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay is working to help nonprofits in our community. This is not a competitive grant process. It is an innovative way to share specific needs with the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, their fundholders (who granted over $20 million to nonprofits last fiscal year) as well as other philanthropists in the Tampa Bay community.
- St. Pete Arts Alliance has compiled a list of emergency artists grant programs that can be found HERE
- There is a Tamp Bay Resiliency Fund with $1 million to organizations that are assisting vulnerable populations in crisis
- Our very own Tampa Bay Rays have a COVID-19 relief program for non-profits, hunger relief, health and wellness and outreach programs, etc.
- Carriage House has a collection of resources for non profits during COVID-19
Share with us
Please use the form below to send questions, concerns, and suggestions you have on how we can serve you during this fluid situation. If you know of a resource we should share, you can let us know here too. It's our goal to keep St. Pete informed and empowered, and this information will help us help our community. Thank you!